Table of Contents¶
Show the software version.
- version : Software version, used as identifier in URL.
- signature : Keyed hash of download package.
- name : Name of version.
- status : Status of version.
- total_bytes : Size of version.
- downloaded_bytes : Number of bytes downloaded for the version.
- blacklist_reason : Reason for blacklisting the version. Empty if version is not blacklisted.
- release_date : Date when software version was released.
- is_manually_downloaded : Whether or not the version was downloaded manually.
- release_status : Release status of software version.
- no_partial_response : Indicate that it is not ok to provide partially available response.