Table of Contents¶
View audit log.
- id : Identifier for the audit log record.
- type : Identifier for type of audit log record.
- object_id : Identifier of object operated upon.
- object_name : Name of object operated upon.
- object_type : Type of the object being operated upon.
- scope : Scope within which object exists, for example, name of the array for a NIC.
- time : Time when this operation was performed.
- status : Status of the operation -- success or failure.
- error_code : If the operation has failed, this indicates the error code corresponding to the failure.
- user_id : Identifier of the user who performed the operation.
- user_name : Username of the user who performed the operation.
- user_full_name : Full name of the user who performed the operation.
- source_ip : IP address from where the operation request originated.
- ext_user_id : The user id of an external user.
- ext_user_group_id : The group ID of an external user.
- ext_user_group_name : The group name of an external user.
- app_name : Name of application from where the operation request was issued, for example, pam, VSS Agent, etc.
- access_type : Name of access on how the operation request was issued, for example, GUI, CLI or API.
- category : Category of the audit log record.
- activity_type : Type of activity performed, for example, create, update or delete.
- activity : Description of activity performed and recorded in audit log.